Health and SafetySafety and quality come first with A.L.Scaffolding – we are fully insured for all projects undertaken
Health and safety standards are paramount to A.L. Scaffolding. We ensure that the welfare of our operatives, our clients and the members of the general public is at the forefront of all we do.
A.L. Scaffolding are a fully qualified PAT test registered company and employ experienced staff with relevant qualifications such as advanced scaffolder’s qualification. We also regularly carry out inhouse training and quality assessments.
- CHAS (The Contractors Health and Safety Assessment Scheme)
- Construction Skills Certification Scheme (CSCS)
- The Royal Society for Prevention of Accidents (RoSPA)
- SafeContractor approved
- Construction Industry Training Board (CITB)
- Construction Industry Scaffolders Record Scheme (CISRS)
- SMAS (SSIP) accredited
- TG20:13 compliant
- SG4:15 compliant
- Public liability £10 million
- Employers liability £10 million
Our VehiclesA.L. Scaffolding take pride in ensuring our equipment and vehicles are well-maintained, kept clean and operate within the law.
Certification / Accreditations